At Calgaz, we take safety and quality seriously. We ensure to consistently deliver on the quality we promise and our the quality that our customers demand.
Calgaz gas mixtures and regulators are manufactured, fully tested and shipped from our state-of-the-art production facility in Cambridge, Maryland, USA and from our new facility in Stoke-on-Trent, UK.
Our USA plant received ISO 9001-2008 certification over 20 years ago.
We also received ISO 17025:2005 accreditation by the American Association for Laboratory accreditation (A2LA) for:
- Ethanol in Nitrogen by FTIR Spectoscopy (A3-CGZ-LAB-0059-P)
- Ethanol in Nitrogen by Infra-Red Spectroscopy (A3-CGZ-LAB-0013-P)
- Hydrogen Sulfide and Carbon Monoxide by Electrochemical Cell (A23-CGZ-LAB-0018-P)
- Oxygen by Paramagnetic Analyzer (A3-CGZ-LAB-001-P)
- (Stoke ISO 9001-2008 certification)
Our quality assurance claims are backed by:
- Years of research and development resulting in proprietary preparation and filling processes designed around Calgaz cylinders and valves
- Long-term stability studies based on the preparation and filling processes we currently use
- Significant financial investment in facility upgrades and the addition of sophisticated equipment at the manufacturing level which have automated sections of our plant