210-C(TDS) Total Dissolved Solids Analyzer
TDS Total Dissolved Solids Analyzer
The Boiler Water Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Analyzer model 210-C TDS from IC Controls gives you maximum flexibility, reliability, and ease of use. Total Dissolved Solid measurements are critical to your boiler and must be strictly monitored and maintained to ensure maximum operating efficiency. The 210-C TDS was designed for the highest accuracy and performance standards.
Intuitive User-Friendly Program “Just Seems to Do What You Expect”
- Easy to operate without menu or manual
- Dot matrix display shows ppm or mg/L TDS, temperature, 4 alarms, 2 outputs
- Auto calibration – recognizes commonly used standards
- Output hold during calibration
- Instant return to sample display
- Self- and sensor diagnostics
- Fault tolerant
- Program remembers what you were doing
- No long key sequences
- Two programmable 4-20 mA outputs
- Characterizable 4-20 mA easily fits to your curve
- Four programmable alarms with self- and sensor alert
- Optional PID control
- Optional communications
- Reliable, separately powered and optically isolated output circuits
- Calculates sensor cell constant
- Security protects configuration and calibration settings
- Durable housing withstands boiler house environments, survives acid and caustic fumes, heat, humidity, and suppresses interference
Use Various Sensors
- Insertion / retractable
Flexible TDS Measurement
- Automatic ranging
- Read conductivity as microsiemens/cm and millisiemens/cm
- Read TDS as ppm or mg/L
- Can be configured to read resistivity as megohm-cm
- Can be configured to read high purity conductivity
- Can be configured to read % Concentration (NaOH, H2SO4, HCl, NaCl)
Use Any of the Following
- Local digital indication
- 4-20 mA signals
- Adjustable alarms
- ON-OFF control
The analyzer is 115/230 VAC operated.
The 210-series analyzers feature a bright backlit dot-matrix display able to show four lines of text. The primary measurement is shown in large 1.13 cm (0.45 inch) digits, plus up to four other measurements in 0.75 cm (0.3 inch) digits, as well as the status of the four relays. The analyzer shows up to four lines of text instructions for field calibration, configuration, or program navigation. The user can field-customize the display to show any measurement in any of five positions, or measurements can be removed from the sample display.
The program is easy to operate and “just seems to do what you expect.” No-fuss auto calibration recognizes commonly used standards or can respond to your custom standard. In addition to Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), the analyzer displays the sensor (process) temperature and 4-20 mA outputs. Calibration status and cell constant can be viewed. Analyzer interaction is by way of front panel keypad entry and display prompts. No manual is needed–the program gives instructions, remembers where you were in the prompts or key sequences, and leads you to expert quality results.
The two 4-20 mA outputs are independently assignable to any displayable measurement, adjustable and reversible with 4 mA anywhere from 0% to 100% of input and 20 mA anywhere from 100% to 0%, minimum span of 10% difference. The high reliability 4-20 mA outputs are separately powered and optically isolated, thereby ending any computer interface problems. The four independent relays are also independently assignable to alarm functions. Alarm functions can be independently assigned to any displayable measurement and are continuously adjustable.
The solid aluminum 144 mm (5.7 inch) DIN enclosure is corrosion resistant and provides NEMA 4X and IP 66 protection. The enclosure supports standard mounting in a panel or can optionally be pipe-mounted.