Thermo Scientific Orion 2230XP Silica Analyzer
Thermo Scientific Products provide fast, accurate and reliable online Silica detection — optimized for any application that requires early detection of low level Silica.
• Low reagent consumption – thanks to a highly optimized, state of the art design.
• Wide range of detection – 0 to 5000 ppb provides a more complete picture of silica intrusion in the process.
• Large, easy to read display – allows for easy viewing in all types of lighting conditions.
• Simple menu navigation – an easy to read and understand menu structure.
• Compact size – capable of being panel- or wall-mounted.
• Intelligent Sample Awareness – Intelligent algorithm that senses the sample to keep the analyzer in a ready state, while offline, for up to 30 days.
When system efficiency is paramount, silica monitoring is a critical measurement. High silica levels can coat internal process components, leading to decreased efficiency, diminished safety, damage, and costly downtime. Introducing our new Thermo ScientificTM OrionTM 2230XP Silica Analyzer, designed to provide continuous and online measurement of reactive silica to protect mission critical systems.
The optimized design of the Orion 2230XP analyzer is designed to reduce the reagent consumption, which helps reduce the overall cost of ownership.
• Boiler water
• Pulp and Paper