AQUACON Process analysers
- Reliable process analysis
- automatic operation incl. self test and drift compensation,
- easy operation via touchscreen,
- adjustable limit and alarm value,
- programmable analog output (0/4-20 mA),
- adjustable break time between two analysis
- external start/stop of an analysis possible,
- low consumption of reagents and sample water,
- no external calibration required.
Aquacon process analysers with touchscreen - for potable water, boiler water and cooling water
The new AQUACON process analyser series consists of a control unit with touchscreen and an analysis unit with measuring chamber, valve, dosing pumps and all required tube connections.The control unit with a microprocessor takes care for the automatic procedure of analysis. The analysis results can be used for the monitoring/control of a supervised process. Aquacon analysers are available for several parameters of the water analytic.